|Structural skeleton symbol:
|Boiling (under atmospherical pressure):
|Closed cup flash point?:
||75℃ - non-dangerous goods.
||Colorless transparent liquid
|Four isomers of dipropylene glycol monomethyl ether, w/%≥
|Acid (calculated as CH3COOH), w/%≤
|Chrominance /Hazen unit (Pt-Co color number)≤
To be packed with steel barrels or to be transported by the tank vehicles made of stainless steel or carbon steel.
1. Dipropylene glycol methyl ether is a kind of to slow volatile solvent, it can be used as the true solvent. It is the tail solvent of oil based gravure and flexographic printing ink and the based solvent of oil based screen printing ink.
2. Dipropylene glycol methyl ether can be used as solvent for high-grade electrophoretic paint.
3. Dipropylene glycol methyl ether can be used as the cleaning agent for domestic and industrial use, the remover of grease and paint, and the coupling agent and solvent of metal cleaning agent and hard surface cleaning agent.
4. Dipropylene glycol methyl ether is also used as the stabilizer of agricultural herbicide, flavoring agent of essence, coalescing agent of ground polishing and brightening agent, emollients used in cosmetic formulations as well as the coupling agent and solvent of some vat dye fabric.
5. Dipropylene glycol methyl ether is also a component of brake fluid.