|Structural skeleton symbol:
||Clear liquid, free of any suspended impurities
|Acetic ester, w/%≥
|Acides (calculated as acetic acid), w/%≤
|Chrominance /Hazen unit (Pt-Co color number)≤
Bulk package, to be transported by the tank vehicles. It may also be packed in steel drums according to requirements of customers.
1. Industrial solvents: used in such products as paints, adhesives, ethyl cellulose, artificial leather, felt coloring agent, and artificial fibers.
2. Adhesives: used in production of printing ink, artificial pearls; used as an extractant in the production of medical products and organic acids.
3. Raw material of spices: used as the main raw material for such fruit essences as pineapple, banana, and strawberry, and such spices for whiskey and cream. It may be used in manufacturing spices, and also used as spices for blending of white wines, and as artificial essences.
4. Extractant: extracting various compounds from water solution (phosphorus, tungsten, arsenic and cobalt).
5. Organic solvent: used as the reference matter for calibrating hydro thermograph when separating carbohydrate.
6. It may also be used as the cleaning agent for textile industry and an extractant for natural spices. It is also an important raw material for pharmaceutical manufacturing industry and organic compounding.
7. It is certified by GB2760 - 96 as an allowable food spice. It is mainly used for aroma enhancement, deastringency of persimmon, producing grains or tablets of spices, or used as ingredients for vinegar production.